Like us on Facebook

Duterte's logic puts anti-Marcoses to shame. Their stupidity made Marcos' burial possible ~Share

I wish there will be a debate between the Duterte & PNoy. Duterte's reasoning here is so smart and impeccable.

Anti-Marcoses braved the rain yesterday November 25,2016, to express objection to Marcos' burial at the Libingan ng Mga Bayani. Unfortunately, their reason for opposing the burial of the late President Ferdinand Marcos valid has no legal basis.

Let me tell you where I am coming from.

I am not pro-Marcos but I was very anti-Marcos in my younger years. Although I was connected with the Kabataang Barangay (KB) and Imee Marcos was my boss, my sympathy was with the left. Those in the KB organization who knew my leanings even warned me that the National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA) had me on their watch list.





Where do I stand vis-a-vis Marcos' burial today? 

Personally, I don't care. The guy's been dead for nearly 30 years and burying him at the Libingan ng Mga Bayani will not make Bong Bong Marcos (BBM) the next President of the Philippines. Simply said, those who say that burying Marcos at the LNMB will pave the way into making BBM the next president are dumb.

Now about Duterte's stand re Marcos' burial.

As President Duterte said, his decision to permit the burial of Marcos at the Libingan is based on the provisions of the law and as the president, he is bound to follow the letter of the law. Duterte haters will be quick to point out that Duterte's extra-judicial-killing (EJK) doesn't follow the law anyway so why should he be concerned about being "lawful" in connection with the Marcos burial?

Let's put it this way, there is no proof that will stand in court connecting Duterte to EJK but if Duterte opposed Marcos' burial, there will be documentation proving that he opposed it.

Watch the video of Duterte's full argument on why he approved the burial


No comments:

Post a Comment